Here is my very first look of the day! I went to my nieces naming ceremony today – she was named Abigail by the way – and I decided to play with my makeup to match the girly theme.
Here is what I used:
- Nyx eyshadow base in white
- Sugarpill Tako over the base
- Sugarpill Dollipop in the corner and into the crease
- Sugarpill Poison Plum blended into Dollipop
- Physicians formula eyebooster eyeliner on top
- Nyx jumbo pencil in Black bean for water line and bottom
- Sugarpill chromalust Birthday Girl for the inner corner
- Manic Panic Vampyre Veil in Moonlight
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Booster in Rose
- StreetStar Cosmetics StreetGloss Lip Gloss in Ultra Diamonds
This is a little more pink (and lighter foundation) than I would normally use, but I felt it was appropriate for the occasion.
Hope you guys like it!