Hey Beauty Babes!
Last night while my hubby was still recovering from his wisdom teeth removal, i decided to have a play with some of my makeup. I put this look up on the Dark Beauty Makeup facebook page and asked my followers to name it. Brittany from ‘Mix’n’make Down Under‘ came up with my favourite suggestion!
Here’s what I used to create this look
- MAC Brule (my one and only MAC eyeshadow) on brow bone
- Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo Metal in Silver Strike on the lid
- Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Pigment in Weekender in the crease and under the eye
- Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Pigment in Tiara over the lid and into the inner corner.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean on the water line
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 lash boosting eyeliner and serum in Ultra black for the upper lash line
- Maybelline Illegal Length Fibre Extensions mascara.
- Manic Panic Vampyres Veil pressed powder in moonlight
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Booster in Rose
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Va Va Violet