Hey Beauty Babes! I’ve been tagged by the Lovely Rosie to do the Liebster award tag, and seeing as I love tags so much, I shall oblige.
The Liebster Award Rules:
You must link back the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
So here are the questions that were asked of me.
1. What is one beauty related step that you tend to skip and why?
– pretty much anything that I need to do before bed. I’m trying to get into the habit of cleansing and toning and moisturizing before bed, but sometimes I’m so lazy!
2. If you could only ever wear lipstick or eye makeup for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
– Eye makeup. I sometimes wear lipstick but i find it mostly comes off pretty quickly, whereas I can get at least 8 hours out of my eyemakeup.
3. What is your most owned product (i.e., which product do you own the most of, e.g. foundation, lipsticks)?
– Eyeshadow – i have an entire draw dedicated to the stuff! I have a serious addiction to it.
4. What do you apply first – face or eye makeup, and why?
– Depends. If im using a loose pigment or an eyeshadow that is kinda fallout-happy, then I will do my base second. But on a normal work day I do my base first.
5. How many days in the week would you wear makeup?
– At least 5, often 7 days a week!
6. If you randomly won $1000, would you spend it on clothing, makeup or skincare?
– Makeup! I’m currently trying to lose weight so I wouldn’t want to waste the money. I could have a lot of fun with a grand!.
7. Makeup – high end or drugstore?
– Hmmm….i guess drugstore. I don’t own like heaps of M.A.C or anything, but I tend to buy my stuff online (like Sugarpill or Manic Panic).
8. Is there a part of your beauty regime (skin care or makeup) that you absolutely can’t stand doing?
– Not really, I kinda love doing all of it. It kinda feels ritualistic – I just wish I wasn’t soo lazy some times.
9. If you can recall, how did you get into makeup/skincare and what sparked your interest?
– I originally got into makeup when I stupidly thought I would save some money and try and do the makeup for my wedding myself (trust me, that idea went very quickly!), and I got into watching makeup tutorials on Youtube.
10. Are you a sweet, florally perfume girl or a sophisticated, rich perfume girl?
– My current scent of choice is Lady Gaga Fame, which kinda falls in between the two. It’s not overally florally, but its not really rich either. I kinda love it.
So ladies, it my turn to call you out! I choose…..
1) Roxy Rose
6) Ohh Kaye
9) Glitter Blab
Here are the questions you must answer for me:
1) What is your go-to colour of lipstick?
2) Do you prefer buying your beauty products online or in-store?
3) Have you ever bought anything “limited edition”?
4). Which do you prefer: Liquid liner or Kohl liner?
5) Is there any celeb whos style you covet?
7). If you could start your own line of cosmetics, what would you call it?
8). Do you go out of your way to buy cruelty free products?
9) What makeup items are currently sitting in your handbag?
10). Smokey or Neutral?
There you go babes! If I have tagged you, I can’t wait to see your responses. If not, feel free to answer one of my questions in the comments section below.