Hey Beauty Babes!
Todays look is partially inspired by a new t-shirt that I got from K-mart, and partially about me trying out my skills in layering and blending makeup. I hope you enjoy this look!
As i always do with heavier looks like this, I did my base second, so I will list the eye products I used first.
– NYX eyeshadow base in white all over the lid.
– Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Pigment in Magpie over the lid and just under the eye
– Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Pigment in Junebug (finally found a use for it) it the centre of the lid and layered over Magpie underneath.
– Sugarpill Chromalist Loose Pigment in Weekender, blended at the outer corner and a small amount placed at the inner corner.
– MAC eyeshadow in Brule blended at the brow bone.
– Physicians Formula 2-in-1 eyebooster liner for upper lash line.
– NYX Jumbo pencil in Black Bean for lower lash line.
– Rimmel Volume Flash masacara in Extreme black.
– Covergirl Trublend concealer in shade 1.
– Covergirl Trublend Foundation in Shade 1.
– Covergirl Clean pressed powder in 105 Ivory.
– Rimmel Lasting finish minerals loose powder in 200 soft beige for contour.
– Physicians Formula happy booster blush in Rose.
Lips – I even layered the lips!
– OCC lip tar in Stalker
– Lime Crime Carousel Gloss in Present over the top.
And here is the finished look.
Hope you guys enjoyed! Till next time my Beauty Babes.