Hey Beauty Babes.
A while ago for ideas on the Facebook series for a possible series of looks to do, and this was one of the suggestions. Every week in September I will be posting a different look, starting with todays “simpler” look, all the way up to an awesome full faced look.
The colours for todays look are inspired by my sweet new Batman top (don’t judge me).
1. Apply face primer.
2. Using your finger, apply Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bold Gold to the lid.
3. Using a stiff shader brush, pat Sugarpill Goldilux over the lid and into the crease.
4. Create a wing out past the eye using an angled brush and black gel eyeliner.
5. Blend the eyeliner into Goldilux and back again.
6. Draw an angled line out from the corner of your eye and then drag it into the inner eye, creating a curve. Fill this in.
7. Place Goldilux over the waterline and under the eye.
8. Cover the gel eyeliner with Sugarpill Stella.
9. Use Lumi on the brow bone.
10. Apply mascara.
11. Clean up any fallout, and use your favourite foundation.
12. Apply blush.
13. Draw on distinct eyebrows with gel eyeliner and an angled brush.
14. Use Lime Crime Carousel Gloss in Golden ticket on the lips.
15. Place Goldilux over Golden ticket.
And you’re done!
Here are some more pics of the look (because I was feeling rather sexy today).
So what do you think of this look? Any suggestions for next weeks look? Comment below