Hey Beauty Babes! We have reached the final instalment in this current series! A few days late but oh well, we got there in the end.
For this look I kinda wanted to go all out, do something a little different that would look pretty awesome at a masquerade ball/party. My inspiration for the look is Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland – so this could probably double as a Halloween look.
- Apply L’oreal base magique primer all over the face – this is super important to help maintain the integrity of the makeup.
- Sketch out the love heart over the eye using Nyx jumbo pencil in milk.
- Apply Manic Panic creme foundation in white over the rest of your face.
- Set the foundation with Sugarpill Diamond eyes.
- Apply Nyx eyeshadow base in white over the area of the love heart (being careful to maintain the shape).
- Pat Sugarpill Love+ into the love heart.
- CAREFULLY pat Sugarpill Asylum (watch for fallout) over Love+.
- Apply eyeliner to the upper lash line and water.
- Apply mascara.
On to the other eye!
- Apply Diamond Eyes over the eye area and up to the brow bone.
- Use Nyx jumbo pencil in Electric Blue to the waterline and lower lash line.
- Apply red eyelashes (hopefully better than I did!) and the eyes are done.
1. Use a very small amount of OCC Lip tar in stalker on the lips, and create a very defined cupids bow (please excuse the awful chapped lips).
2. Pat a small amount of Asylum in the centre of the lips for some shine.
Lastly, use a small amount of Love+ as a cheek contour and the look is done.
Hope you all enjoyed this particular series. It was pretty fun using my makeup in fun and interesting ways.
Next week (or ya know, later this week), we start on the Halloween looks!