Hey Beauty Babes! Welcome to part two of the Halloween Series.
I will admit I struggled with this look. Originally I was going to go down more of a ‘Jack-O-Lantern’ inspired look, but I didn’t really like how it turned out. So I decided to go more for a borderline “wearable” look, with a twist of course!
I’ve found trying to write out the tutorials is a little difficult (and I’m sure it’s hard to read as well). So I’m just going to list the items I used, and where I used them If you want me to go back to the tutorials please let me know in the comments section below.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy as an eyeshadow base.
- Sugarpill Flamepoint over the lid and into the crease.
- Sugarpill Tako as a brow highlight.
- MAC Expensive Pink blended into the brow bone.
- Small amount of Sugarpill Bulletproof into the crease (and then expensive pink over the top to blend out).
- Designer Brands Kohl Pencil in black on upper lash line, waterline and lower lash line.
- Then pop a little flamepoint and Expensive pink under the lash line.
- Designer Brands Beyond Amplifying mascara.
- Flamepoint on the eyebrows for an awesome pop.
- L’oreal Base Magique primer
- Max Factor Smooth Effect Foundation in Creamy Ivory as foundation.
- Mix flamepoint and Physicians Formula happy booster blush in Rose for blush.
- Covergirl lipstick in Fervour
- StreetGloss Diamonds Lip Gloss in Ultra diamonds.
Hope you guys like this look! It certainly isn’t what I started out to do, but I love what it became. Not a traditional halloween look, but nothing boring either.