Hey Beauty Babes! It’s that time of the week again! Time for our Halloween Series.
When I sat down to do this look today, I had absolutely no idea what to do. Luckily, my friend Jazz is around and gave me the inspiration of “dragons”. I could have gone off on a very “magical” tangent, but i decided to keep this a little more grounded (well, as much as you can when the inspiration is dragons!).
Just like last week, I’m going to list the products I used and where, as opposed to doing a full on tutorial. The key to this look is blending, and using the gold-ish shade to highlight in the right areas. I just applied and blended the best I could, so it’s far from perfect.
- NYX eyeshadow base in white
- Sugarpill Midori all over lid and into crease
- Sugarpill bulletproof in crease.
- Sugarpill Junebug into crease and blended out below the eye
- The gold/light bronze colour from the Covergirl exact eyelights eyebrightening shadow palette, for highlight (mostly in the crease).
- NYX Curve eyeliner for the upper eyeline, and the scales around the outside of the eye (and take it down just under the eye).
- NYX Slide On eye pencil in Jet Black for the waterline.
- L’Oreal High Intense Pigments in Unashamed in the inner corner.
- Designer Brands Beyond amplifying mascara in blackest black
- NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat liquid foundation in Nude.
- NYX Stay Matte but Not Flate powder foundation in Nude.
- Thin Lizzy 6 in one professional powder in EM32 (i think that’s light?) for contour
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Rose just on the highest part of the cheekbone.
- NYX Thin lip pencil in Cabaret to line and fill in the lips.
- OCC Metallic Lip Tar in Role Play.
Hope you like this weeks look. We have just one more to go, and I’m hoping to make it special for you.
Also, I will be running a couple of special posts during the last week of October, as Halloween is my wedding anniversary so I want to do something nice to celebrate.
As always, comments are always appreciated, let me know what you liked or didn’t like about this look!