WELCOME TO DOCTOR WHO WEEK!
As you can tell I’m kind of excited! If you don’t know what about – SHAME ON YOU!!!!!! Ahem, this weekend is the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who, and I am staying up until the wee hours of the morning to watch the world wide simulcast. To celebrate this, I will be posting looks every day that are in some way inspired by Doctor Who. I’ll just be posting the products I have used, instead of a full tutorial (unless you specifically ask for it).
– NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
– Sugarpill Goldiliux loose pigment
– Concrete Minerals Blitzkrieg
– Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner in Bronze
– NYX Curve Eyeliner in Black.
– Maybelline Illegal Lenths Maskara
– Manicare black eye crystals
Nice and simple! Hope you guys enjoyed this first part. I will be posting looks everyday leading up to the anniversary, culminating in of course – THE T.A.R.D.I.S!
Liked this look? Have a suggestion what I should do next? Comment below 🙂