Day Three – Madame Vastra
Obviously I don’t have the skill to create the full faced look she has. I thought about doing scales, but I had already done that with my Dragons Lair halloween look a few weeks ago. So I decided to keep this simple, with lots of layering and blending to achieve an awesome green look. And because I took these at 8pm at night with crappy lighting the photos aren’t the greatest, but hopefully you can see what I was going for. Also, please excuse my awful chapped lips 😦 Not drinking enough water and my body is really suffering.
Anyway, on to the look!
– NYX eyeshadow base in White
– SugarPill pressed eyeshadow in Subterranean
– SugarPill loose eyeshadow in Darling
– SugarPill loose eyeshadow in Tipsy
– Sugarpill loose eyeshadow in Absinthe
– Physicians Formalua Eyebooster in Ultra Black (yay! my baby has returned)
– Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Midori
I didn’t actually mean to make this a mostly SugarPill look, I just happened to have them handy.
I hope you guys are still enjoying the series. I know the last two looks haven’t been as exciting as the original Dalek look, but I can’t wear sequins everyday.