(yes it’s a very unimaginative title, if you have a better one please let me know).
Hey Beauty Babes! It’s October so you know what that means…Halloween! My favourite time of year (even though it’s not really celebrated here in Australia). Also, it’s my wedding anniversary on Halloween so yay! Here is the first instalment in this new series.
1. Apply L’oreal Base Magique primer all over.
2. Apply Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in Ivory.
I decided to use a palette I hadn’t used in a while – my NYX Dark Shadows palette.
1. Apply NYX eyeshadow base in white all over the entire area.
2. Pat the medium-brown shimmery bronze over the eye area, and take it out at an angle . Make sure it goes all the way over the brow bone.
3. Drag the same colour under the eye, and into the tear duct.
4. Next, use the burnt gold to create an outline/contour around the edge of the shadow.
5. Take a felt tip eyeliner – I’m using my new NYX curve in jet black – and draw little “C” shapes over the area. They don’t have to be perfect, so don’t worry if they aren’t all perfect – nature isn’t perfect.
6. After you have created the “C”s, take a detailing brush, pick up some of the burnt cranberry colour and fill in the Cs.
7. Using the same detailing brush, pick up a small amount of Sugarpill Goldilux and dab it on top of the cranberry.
8. Take a pencil brush and apply goldilux to the inner corner.
9. Apply a line of NYX eyeliner to the upper lash line.
10. Using a Kohl eyeliner – I used Designer Brands Kohl Pencil in black – line the waterline. Set with Sugarpill bulletproof.
11. Apply 2 coats of mascara – I used Designer Brands Beyond Amplifying mascara.
12. Finally, apply your lashes – mine are Eyelure Naturlites (really easy to work with btw).
1. For my contour AND bit of a blush, I used Thin Lizzy 6-in-1 powder in light. You could probably just use a nice bronzer.
2. Go back to the NYX palette, pick up some of the highlighter on the same brush you used for your contour, and apply on the apple of your cheeks and around the eyes.
1. As i’m using black lipstick, it usually helps to use a spare eyeliner or just a gel liner to line your lips.
2. Apply Makeup Forever Professional Artist Rogue Artist Intense Lipstick in shade 50.
And you are done!
Hope you guys liked this look. Please show your love with comments and likes, and I will see you guys later 🙂