…except when they aren’t becuase I seriously suck.
Day Three – 11th Doctors’ Bowtie
I decided to keep most of the eye quite neutral, and have the bows are the centre of attention. I tried practising the bow shape on my hand, but it’s kinda harder to do on your face! I also decided to base this on Elevens red tie (theres a tiny bit of blue in there, but not enough to matter).
– L’Oreal Base Magique Primer
– MAC pressed eyeshadow in Brule
– Physicians Formula Eyebooster in Ultra Black
– Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Love+
– Sugarpill loose eyeshadow in Asylum
– Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Bulletproof.
– Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Velocity (optional).
– Designer Brands Beyond Amplifying Mascara.
– NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
– Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelain
– Revlon Super Lusterous Lipstick in Really Red
– Models Prefer Professional Ultra Lipgloss Pencil in Drama Queen